- Product: Tube Traffic Alchemy
- Creator: Adam Payne
- Website: tubetrafficalchemy.com
- Rating: 6/10 (One of the better Youtube marketing product out there)
Tube Traffic Alchemy claims that they have a “proven profit machine” in which you can make easy money. They say that they have made $503.12 in profit in just 24 hours using this method, without a list, without subscribers, and without authority. And they claim it only took 30 minutes of work!!?? Are you kidding me?
It sounds too good to be true, so I had to take a look into this program. In this Tube Traffic Alchemy Review I’ll be going over a few things you should know before you make a decision on this product. Spoiler: There are things I like and things I don’t
First Off, How The Heck Does Tube Traffic Alchemy Work?
Tube Traffic Alchemy is one of many new training programs coming recently that teaches you the art of Youtube marketing.
The gist of what it teaches you is make Youtube videos, how to rank in the searches for those videos, and how turn viewers into buyers (affiliate links).
The Training That Tube Traffic Alchemy Includes
There are 4 separate modules in the training that contain videos on various aspects of Youtube marketing.
Here is a brief overview of the modules:
- Module 1 – Getting Started
- Will learn keyword research in order to find video topics and how to make videos in the best way to get through to your audience.
- Module 2 – The Right Ingredients
- Here you will learn about creating your Youtube channel, outsourcing ideas, enabling external annotations, and covering up affiliate links (so they don’t look like affiliate links and come off spammy)
- Module 3 – The Profit Alchemist
- Will teach you how to get professionally made videos and how to trim videos.
- A real case study is included here where he ranked number 8 in the Youtube search for a competitive keyword in just 30 minutes. He then optimized some things to move up the rankings further.
- Module 4 – Wrap Up and Final Words
- Shows you how to maximize converstions and touches an a number of things
Is Youtube Marketing A Smart Choice To Get Into
Youtube marketing is the way of the future (lol). But really, Youtube marketing is gaining popularity very fast recently and there is good reason for that. Its because it works.
Youtube is becoming more and more popular, which means more people are searching for videos on Youtube and more people are watching videos. If you can rank high in the Youtube searches you are bound to get a lot of viewers, which means a lot of potential buyers.
But besides the Youtube searches, lets talk about Google. Google is by far the biggest search engine on the web. And they seem to be giving more authority to Youtube videos. This means it is relatively easy to rank high in the Google searches for videos.
And not only is it easy to rank high, but you also get ranked fast due to the authority that Youtube has as a domain.
What I Like About Tube Traffic Alchemy
This product doesn’t focus on “launch jacking”, which is when you try to rank for a product that has just been launched.
It focuses more on ranking for whatever you want to rank for, including keywords for products that have been around for a while and will continue to be around.
If you are able to rank for products like this it can create a lasting income flow for literally years.
There have been a lot of other Youtube marketing training products released recently but most of them focus on the launch jacking approach. This approach is more short lived and, while it can be very lucrative, it is more for the short-term.
What I Don’t Like
Oh nooo, not the upsells
Yep there are upsells here. Now of course you don’t have to buy them, but you will feel compelled to.
- Upsell 1 – TTA Automation Pro – $27
- More advanced Youtube ranking strategies; live case studies
- Upsell 2 – TTA Ad Domination – $47
- Complete guide for beginners; over the shoulder video tutorials using a reverse engineering technique
Their Claims Are Misleading
This is probably my biggest problem with Tube Traffic Alchemy. And its that the claim that they have stated of them making over $500 in 24 hours is very misleading.
Is this claim true? It may be true, but it is definitely NOT the norm. In order to make that kind of money you are going to have to enter a video into a very popular search. So its not going to be easy to rank for.
I wouldn’t expect to make anywhere even close to this kind of money in that short of time. That is ridiculous and I hope people don’t get sucked into this program because they think they can have those results.
Final Thoughts, Is Tube Traffic Alchemy a Scam?
Although I disagree with the technique they use to suck people into buying this product (as mentioned above), I would say this product overall is legitimate.
It teaches good strategies that could help you produce a long term income. And these methods are all legitimate.
I would say that this is one of the better Youtube marketing products I have come across.
I’m not telling you to buy it, but I’m not telling you to stay away from it either. But if you do buy it don’t expect a lot of money anytime too soon or you will just be disappointed.